Thread: Tarot Forum
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2021, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRosa
I looked for forums because I wanted to get to know other people interested in Tarot and learn online. I bought some books that really resonated with me and I found two decks that spoke to me: The Light Seer's deck and a non traditional deck The Wildwood tarot.
I use you tube for tutorials and read a lot. I also am doing the free online course at learntarot.com and bought the book that goes with it. But with the two decks I have now, things just click, especially The Light Seer deck. I am loving the tarot so much, but sometimes I miss people who I can talk tarot with.
There are people here. A matter of people posting and exchanging to get things going a bit more again :)
Those decks are both wonderful. I got the Wildwood and have seen the Lightseer's deck come up.

As for the rest, best way to learn Tarot is by starting to do it. Pulling a daycard for at least a month, and journal about it every day too.
Once you feel it is going somewhere, expand a little. You can do small readings as well, 3 card for instance. Or find a nice spread (online or in a book) and experiment with it.

And if you wish you can share here. THere are still people around who do Tarot :)