View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Master
Duality, as I see it ( my duality view), is everything on this side of life is Duality. God or what have us is non-dual outside of time and space, the first mover, the builder of worlds. If not then who is at the wheel? And yet, God is life, if God could die we would all vanish too. ( I suspect this view can be tossed around but that's life)

Consciousness is one mind, one heart, we are all the same light however we are duality and do all kinds of good or awful things. What a design and or delight... or not!.

The brain and the heart, they work together however not the same thing. I have worked with very disabled people and they feel love but can't think rationally.

I have also seen people who are great thinkers but love is hard to find for them and they are unapproachable. Yet it's always there wrapped up in that Buddha-nature.

Awakening the Buddha within is non-duality arising ( touching God) and yet you are duality.

Does God need us to be? I would think not however we need God to be and what about the soul?

I would rather be eternal shaking of the shackles of death and remain as duality. But then I better have a very clean world, would not want this world to be it.

Draw a line on the sand, which side do you stand on? Then the fighting begins.

We can argue all day about life, and then dream about it at night. Life is a huge study.