View Single Post
Old 22-02-2022, 06:12 AM
skyman

I fell from a chair while doing some cleaning at home in a temporary but strange position.
I was thinking I was safe enough, but something I didn't take into account made me fell.
It was very likely that I would hit the sharp corner of a table and get seriously injured, but it didn't happen. I fell, opened my eyes (it was like where am I, what am I doing for a second). I didn't touch the table, or did it safely. So what saved me, angels? Probably my (conscious or unconscious) mind did some quick computation to land me in the safest position. ... I don't remember the falling moment, maybe except 10 milisecond initial panic part, and I was like "what the hell is going on". So lots of critical things happened in that 1-2 seconds and I don't remember anything. Did some force save me.. I mean, maybe we have unknown abilities which are not activated normally, but activated sometimes and we are not supposed to remember what happened and how it happened. Maybe I just went to higher dimension and avoided intersecting with the table.