View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Someone keeps whispering to me

Hi guys!

Alright so, hopefully someone can help me.

At first, I thought it was unreal since it always happen when I'm not asleep yet but relaxed enough. I still have fully conscience of what happens because I'm still awake.

So yesterday is the most recent experience I can tell. I was almost asleep when I heard a man whispering in my right ear. He said two words that I didn't figured out but when I opened my eyes, I saw pink flowers hanging in the air above my blanket. This is not a new phenomena for me and it scares me so I always sleep with a blanket covering my vision, I just make sure it covers the room when I get in bed, if you get me?

So then, the flowers disappeared a few seconds later but I did had time to see them, which confirm that I was not dreaming. It's the first time it's ever been this clear.

I also wanna mention I never had any male relative or friend dying. I scares me when they do things like that, like they other day, when a hand pushed my back when I was running in the basement, as to say keep going or something, and when I ask them what they want and tell them it scares me, they never answer.

Does anyone ever experienced this?Is there any way to control it?