View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Yes I suppose so but in any event it feels like a storage system managed by the mind.

In terms of the problem of feeling disconnected it may seek externally for spiritual paths on offer in the spiritual supermarket (buy one get one free:) and after taking into account the character (ego) it has constructed for the organism it serves, there may be a resonance with a particular solution. It is not clear (at least to me) whether it is the mind that resonates.

In my case the character lacked the ability to believe in or follow a spiritual path so mind correctly selected a version of non duality that required no path or practice as it was asserted that if all is already Oneness appearing than disconnection is impossible. This of course does not have to be realized as it is already Oneness not realizing.

The feeling of disconnection may indeed end but it is not required to end for connection purposes for it must already be Oneness feeling disconnected!

In my understanding the mind does not contain our memories, it's the brain cells.