View Single Post
Old 20-06-2021, 06:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Can I ask you or maybe others here who may have knowledge on this - I keep getting frozen body parts during the night 'my own I mean' sometimes it can be a hand or arm either side, last night left leg, woke up with it completely frozen...

And before anyone suggests go the doctors, I'm pretty sure they won't be clued up with AP - and any good advice please, I'm missing some knowledge but I will find it - its like my Angels keep sending me clues - it reminds me of the old days a ruler across your desk or knuckles 'pay attention child' - they are trying to show/teach me - so help and any suggestions please, i'm going to get some answers from somewhere, been going on best part of a year now... I've just found time to slow down and do something for me - so 'any' help and suggestions thanks.

So if it's not blood being cut off from limbs causing the nerves to shut down temporarily and making it go numb, then it sounds like partial sleep paralysis? Perhaps try inducing that feeling through your entire body if you can, then you should be able to exit the body by simply getting up non-physically, you can float up, get up or roll out.