Thread: Card of the Day
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Master
It is indeed a very beautiful Tarot deck!
Bird watching can be wonderful. I'm not very good at it, I can never ever find the bird, hahaha. My dad was good at it, he had hawks eyes and he knew every bird's song so he also knew what he was looking for.
He was truly Mr Nature, knew birds, animals, herbs, trees, plants. Everything. When I was a kid I spent a lot of time in nature with him. Spotting deer, sometimes he saw an owl's nest and then we went back after dark to see it.
We were gone for hours on end, often walked far, and I of course had to be quiet otherwise birds and animals would disappear. As a young kid this was quite the thing, but I did it. I made dolls from grass and played with them. it was always so good to be out with my dad!
At home we had a huge garden and a big greens garden. I liked to help out :) Him making openings in the ground with a shovel, me putting in the right amount of seeds.
Or at night my mom not having enough potatoes, then going into the back of the garden -in the dark- with my dad who'd lift up a potato plant with a pitchfork and I could collect the amount we needed, then he'd close up the soil again...

Oh dear, you stir up a lot of memories with your lovely story!! Thank you for that!