View Single Post
Old 27-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Master
as an example, I stopped fearing Hell after I adopted a belief system that does not believe in Hell. I was always told I was going to go to Hell in a handbasket. Then I realized if handbaskets were that big, I would just fall out the bottom. Later, I realized Hell came from the Bible. And then I found out, some of the newer Bibles use Hell not that often and then I found out some Bibles don't even use Hell. It appears, Hell, came about from poor translations.

Rereading your initial question, you asked about "Protecting from diffuse collective energy". I suspect the issue does not have to do with protection but has to do with how to handle picking up from others. I suspect you are very sensitive and pick up on others. If that is true, I have to think more on the subject.

I suspect, when you were a child, you picked up on others and at that time, it wasn't a problem. And I suspect later on in life, you learned about picking up energies from others, and if that is true, that belief should be changed back to what you used to believe.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜