View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Well I am just now doing the deep dive into this. Since I was 11 and somebody pointed at the pliedes in the sky I have been unable to forget them. Always felt I was weirdly drawn in a way I can explain to them. 20 years ago I learned of light workers and star seeds. And at that time Arcturus felt like truth. Keep in mind that although I was always weirdly intensely drawn to the stars I just enjoyed them and didn’t really know anything about them. So it was interesting how strong arcturian felt. I kind a let that all go back then because it was just too much for me to process. Though I did believe I discovered my job and what I did out there in a little bit I picked up along the way. Now I have gone exploring. reading up and find I have traits of many. I’ve had a couple of readings to help and discovered that my roots come from Mintaka. That didn’t make sense because I didn’t feel drawn to that at all. But I read up on it and how it is no longer and that story really resonated with past life work I have done and everything kind of connected. So not dragging this out any longer I do resonate with several, carry the vibration for several end it totally fits the job that I figured I had. I think it’s like when mintaka Went away I was like an orphan I just kind of traveled the galaxy. Funny thing is, I went to three different readers that read three different ways just to see what would come up and compare. And they were pretty consistent in what I got in the readings was pretty consistent and made a lot of sense of my current life because it’s very similar. Patterns and traits. And not a single one came up with the Pleiades. So I went within to try to get answers but my first thought before that was maybe the pliedes my vacation home, The place I considered home and that’s why I was so drawn and had a special feeling. So when I went within And a few things I’ve picked up since then I have discovered that that’s where I met my soulmate/twin flame. Whatever you wanna call it and it all kind of came together and made sense.