View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
By "God" i mean the supreme controller.

I want to know what does God want me to do currently in my life. I want to know specifics applicable on my current situation.

I also want to know contact detail(s) of God-connected guru appointed for me by God.

Can anyone here channel God directly or indirectly (like via a high being) help me with any of my 2 questions?
Dear Kralaro.

Even if God 'appointed' a Guru for you, how would you be aware that the Guru was appointed by God?

Maybe, just maybe, God has already appointed Gurus for you, but you seek to test them according to your standards and not Gods and then God goes "ah well, I'll just let kralaro have it his way then" and steps aside.

Nobody knows what God wants you to do and even if one could channel God and tell you, you will be like "how do I know that message came from God and not your mind?...ask him to tell me what code I have written down and then we'll talk".

Meanwhile, God is saying "it's not as simple as that and why should I prove my existence to another who doesn't believe I exist anyway - so no way".

Then Kralaro will say, "aha! you are just making up lame excuses because you cannot guess my code...gotcha!"

It's a whole different ball-game in that you have to forge your own connection with the 'supreme controller' through sacrifice and through love and not rely on others who have done so to act as a 'go-between'...if you want to do that, go ask Jesus about it.

I cannot tell what He wants you to do...heck, He hasn't been all that forthcoming about what He wants ME to do and whenever I ask Him about it, He says "trust me...I have a plan" and when I ask about the details OF it He goes "you're not trusting me, are you?" and so, I just sigh.

One of these days, I will find out, but I have to drop all concepts of a "me that is 'doing" to know it.