View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Master

Q: What does Pandora need to know about her finances over the next 3 months?

* Steampunk tarot

Expect some very serious pivot-ing (6 of Swords); all the new Centrelink stuff immediately jumps to mind, so apply for that if not already. You may have to focus on a serious "survival" strategy rather than thriving, and made quite a few adjustments, but by golly - it can be done. The important thing will be to keep coming back to what's critically important, so make sure you are 100% clear about what's financially important to you (Ace of Swords) so no cloudiness mucks up the situation. Part of what needs to happen also seems to be in the planning - there may be a number of financial things you may need to delay/get an extension on - and a few things you may have planned to purchase or invest in that will need to be delayed (Knight of Swords rev).

But can you get through? Yes. Focus on the immediate core survival needs and be prepared to pivot heavily. Move WITH the changes and you'll be okay - it's the people who are being stuck and getting too emotionally caught up in how much things have changed that will experience trouble.

Best of luck!!!

Next Q for tealily

Part of a tarot prompt today was that it might be cool to meet new people. But uh, lockdown.

Q: What's a good way for me to expand my social networks during this time of social lockdown?!