View Single Post
Old 23-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Master
Believe

Quote:
Im at a real crossroads at the moment, i really dont know what to think. I believe in spirits, hauntings, ghosts and i also believe in other beings not of our planet. I was told recently by a lady i know who is deeply religeous that there are no spirits or ghosts and if someone claims to have seen a ghost then what they really saw was a demon, i found this really hard to take as im not a believer in god, jesus or the bible but perhaps that they go hand in hand, can there be spirits without a god? I would love all your opinions.

Do you see conflict? Why?

"Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; love braggs not itself, is not puffed up,

Does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil;

Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails..."

That includes God. God is Love.

Quote:
"So...why, if God is Love, is there so much sorrow"...would be the next question, of course.
Answer:
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

And, you're true nature and situation is Spirit, apart from time and space.

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/law-of-mind/

Quote:

"Space and Time are illusions of the third and fourth dimensions, a reality that is nothing more than particle-waves, like the binary computer readouts that are conceptualized in the 1990s science-fiction movie, The Matrix."

"But, although we must believe that our intentions will manifest into reality, faith alone is not enough to master this art. We must first free ourselves from all incoherent energies, such as grief, worry, fear and unforgiveness. As demonstrated by the science of Alchemy, it is a pure heart to which matter responds. We have all been using the wrong equation.

It is not Mind/Matter; it is Heart+Faith/Matter."

Last edited by Morpheus : 23-12-2011 at 05:10 AM.