View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
The fairies tricked me!

So my mom has obtained some shoots from a dragon tree and has planted them in a pot of soil. The lady who gave them to her told her that she should be seeing sprouts coming out of the shoots insinuating that it's growing. However, it has not done that at all. It sits on a desk in our living room getting plenty of sun but still - nothing happens. Finally I asked the fairies if they could help this tree grow. Weeks later there are little sprouts coming out of the soil. Low and behold these sprouts turned out to be mushrooms! Seriously, I have never seen a plant in a pot do that! Is that common? Either way I know mushrooms have a great deal to do with fairies. I haven't looked at the mushrooms myself and see how they are positioned. I hope they are in a circle Either way. What do you think these little rascals are doing? Just moving in their own foliage or actually helping the plant? Also, mom pulled one out. I hope that doesn't upset the fairies. She is not a believer in those sorts of things and I think she would mainly think pulling the mushrooms out would help the tree grow better. How would you tell her to keep them in if the fairies are helping that way?

Thanks,
Emerald