View Single Post
Old 22-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfelfelf
There is a lot of star symbolism in my life. My name is Estelle meaning star, my astrological sign is Leo fire ruled by the sun, my tarot birth date cards are the Star and Lust (Strength). The Star represents the virgin and Lust is the ***** of Babylon. Lucifer is referred to as the Morning Star. I'm also very fascinated with Christian symbolism even though I was raised Pagan. My friends call me Lamb. My whole life has been full of odd goings ons and trial and tribulation, but I've aways felt protected from it. It's more like I'm an observer of everyone else in my life dealing with hardship. Is it possible that Christ and Lucifer live within me? Are they my spirit guides?

I don't think they would live within you but they may be your higher level guides. We all have one (unsure about more), an Archangel who oversees everything but doesn't always interact with the day-to-day. You might also find that you work with them but they don't guide you as such. I do this with at least one Archangel... we have similar energies and we often work together but he is not my guide, the relationship is closer to good friends and colleagues and he will ask for my advice on human matters.

I have also seen instances where guides will allow you to think they are someone you are familiar with if that is what makes you comfortable. To quote "we don't care what you call us, as long as you know us". If this is the case here, the guides' energies may be similar to that of Christ and Lucifer and your knowledge is matching them together.

If you interact directly with these spirits, you should find out who they are soon enough.