Thread: QUESTIONS
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 11:31 PM
Who would chose to be a murderer...oh that's funny., and a good question..I guess I do a lot more research on this stuff than most. lol, like since before many here were born!

A few things come to mind --they wanted to come back with their partner and this time NOT murder them ...
but, they got bogged down in emotions and did it again!
Veering from their intended 'blue print'. We have ''choices''...this is a dimension of 'choices', btw.
How about the couple that went to Dr. Weiss ---turns out he uncovered they had 52 lives of one killing the other !
Talk about a Star Trek Time Loop!

Another guy is talking to his buddy on the Other Side and says, You know I never exp'd being murdered.
His friend says, ''I'll murder you''....OK.
Then they meet back there again, on the Other Side....and the Murderer opens his arms and says, I hated murdering you!
See, now this brings in other reasons for various lives...we want to exp a full gamut of things.

You don't have to believe this.

Another lady is talking about coming back here soon and has to work out some stuff....her 2 friends hear her:
''Hey, we're going back soon, too...maybe we can work all our stuff out somehow together!!!''
But they both say they aren't going to be staying too long.

So, one becomes her fiancee, dies in a scuba diving accident...the other becomes her son and at 16 dies.
What was her lesson she planned to came back for?
She had wasted a whole life mourning her husband..she was to learn this time around to cope with loss...and continue on with strength and enjoy life.
I don't make this stuff up...and neither does Rob Schwartz and his highly specialized team of 3.

There are a zillion scenarios at play...and this is one reason we are told not to judge, cuz we can't ...
since, we have no idea what's going on, really.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru