Thread: QUESTIONS
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender Moonchild
...then I wonder: Who in the world would choose to become a person like a murderer then?
Maybe the Soul does not choose to be a murderer but instead the Soul chooses to be born into a life where the incarnate personality faces particular challenges. As a result of these challenges the personality may end up murdering another person or persons. This is a choice made by the personality and the personality then has to live with the consequences. From a Soul perspective, this is all learning. And maybe in a subsequent incarnation the new personality may face similar challenges but this time makes different choices. The lessons have been learned.

We place so much importance on the personality and its experience, but from a Soul perspective each human incarnation is very brief and each particular personality is just a very temporary role.

Quote:
Also - if so many more people live now at one time than ever before - where do all the new souls come from? Just brand new souls being created?
Consider the possibility that Soul life on this planet is not limited to those in incarnation. So there may be (figure plucked at random) 50 billion Souls pursuing their evolution on Earth. Of those 50 billion, 8 billion are currently physically incarnate and 42 billion are on other levels of consciousness.

So the increasing human population on Earth does not require the creation of new Souls. It does provide more opportunities for existing Souls to take on a human body.

Quote:
What has karma to do with past life? (I don't believe bad people return as a cockroach or something)... And I don't believe we will be "punished" with a bad life for previous bad karma
For me, karma is not about rewards and punishments but more about fairness and balance. So we see good people who face all sorts of hardships and bad people who enjoy a life of luxury. On the surface this seems unfair, but karma ensures that in the end everything balances out. (Which is why astrologically the sign associated with karma is Libra, symbolised by the scales).

So reincarnation and karma are inextricably linked. It is the journey of the Soul, not the journey of the personality. The personality undergoes experiences and the Soul learns the lessons.

Peace