Thread: Help me.
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 12:41 AM
Knower

My heart is breaking every time she hits my 72 year old fragile mom and dad. It is all because of me I’m sure !!!! She was fine till I told her about my manifestations !!

She did not take her meds this week. She attacked my mom and me. My body is hurting from the bruises. Can’t imagine how much my moms body hurts. Help me help her. Police even came to see what the commossion is about. My family is bowing their head in shame because of my darn manifesting problem.

Also I remember on day before this started I remember venting in anger that my sister should suffer mentally as she was torturing me not giving me the laptop when my assignment was due tomorrow. I felt she should suffer mentally 100 zillion times more than the mental agony she is putting me through.

Help me. I will die in hell with the pain and shame I have put my parents and sister through. Help me !!!!!!or in other words please help my sister !!!!!! I beg of you. !! How can they live life like this. Every second is a nightmare.

Every negative thing with my parents is something I have created. Everything that they can be shamed about os something I have manifested. But this is the last straw. Help me and help them. !!!! o