Thread: Freezer Spell
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 06:52 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suses
I can see what you’re saying asearcher and obviously agree if this is a child we’re talking about. To be honest, I hadn’t even considered that someone might suggest casting against a child so assumed they were older so I hadn’t read it as being a young child at all, more older teen who at that age should know better. It just goes to show you how differently text can be interpreted I suppose.

I do think you’re looking at the spell angle differently to the way it was suggested. I totally agree with what you’ve said regarding energy etc but at no point has it been suggested that a spell should be cast to HARM anyone. A freezer spell will not harm (unless designed to) and neither does my paper doll box spell, it simply binds the persons undesirable behaviour and prevents it being a problem. As always intention is key and ensuring this is clear, to the point and unambiguous is paramount.
Hi Suses! I understand that you, and others who give advice in this case also means well, I know you come from a good place :)