View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Seeker
First of all I'm sorry for your situation. It's a painful situation that is extrenely difficult to get over with.

Personally, I'd suggest changing environment, frankly speaking, leave your home and live somewhere else.
This is not simply abandoning your family or home, it is about giving yourself a new chance.

In an abusive environment, it is extremely difficult to change yourself, let alone changing your family members. Pardon me if I'm being rude, but I feel that currently you lack capability to change your current home. In this situation, it's best to leave the house and find somewhere else to live. Changing environment will let you detach yourself from the toxicity and give your time to heal yourself. During this time, you can also seek helps from professionals so that you can gradually change yourself for the better.
Once your healing progress is done, you can decide to get back to help your family.

I understand the hardship of leaving your beloved home. But before helping other people, you need to be able to heal yourself first. And leaving your home will be the first great step to give you a new perspective, and more importantly, a new life.