View Single Post
Old 24-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Master
Hey there Daz. sorry for delay...was away for a bit.
Well I see you have not really answered my question in your prior post...or so it appears to me at first blush, LOL

So here was my question...

Quote:
There is a level of harmony that can be attained between all persons but especially persons whom are important to the structure of our reality, i.e., those to whom we are deeply connected at the soul level.

What are your thoughts on this [=the level of harmony that can be attained between persons to whom we are deeply connected at the soul level] regarding yourself and your inner and outer harmonies, and how these two aspects of harmony connect or relate for you?

Now kind sir, would you mind addressing this at the level of interconnection and not just within your tidy self-contained yet ultimately disconnected universe of one?
Because I'd firmly wager that is not how most see the sum total of their existence or their core or centre of being. And, thus, of their harmony.
I'd even wager that you too Daz have a few persons in your life who stand within your circle of belonging, who truly love you as you are. Who are closest to your heart and soul. And coming to some sort of peace and place and presence with those you love is important and meaningful not just because, but for your own sake.

I understand your reference to work, as this is typically not where we have our deep soul connections. LOL! So work as a source of some disharmony is often the case for many. Not that we don't have things to work out there as well, as you noted generally.
But, work aside...on a more strictly personal level, what do you have to say regarding my question from your earlier post?

peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke