View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student4Life1975

my point is being spiritual in and of itself may (or may not) contribute to our abilities to combat disease, viruses, and other negative things out there that are constantly bombarding us, but its not the only factor. there are specific, deadly physical substances in the world that have a real effect on us whether we acknowledge them or not.

Hi Student4Life .

I have more of an understanding nowadays that everything happens for a reason and we cannot prize a part the reasons from the individual that is in experience of whatever the reasons will entail / contain .

One cannot end there physical existence through illness for example if there isn’t a direct link with the individual in respect of cause and effect it’s just that one may not be conscious of the causes . It matters not if things appear to be accidental or spontaneous where things unfold and manifest that are actually beneficial or detrimental to us in there nature .

My nan who passed over 20 years ago now came through once from spirit via a channel and spoke of her lung cancer that ended her physical life and her understandings attained through being in spirit of to how it manifested into being . To cut a long story short she understood that it had everything to do with her and nothing else .

Where there is illness there is sufferings, where there is sufferings there is disharmony .

Why is there disharmony _ one will have to know themselves inside out to know why .

x daz x