View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 02:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't know how the afterlife works. Some people who've had NDE's return as fundamental religious nutjobs while others become devoted New Agers. How am I supposed to draw any conclusion from that?

I just can't answer any of those questions. You know why? I don't claim to know the ultimate truth and make myself look like some kind of holy prophet or 'ascended' soul.
I'm not looking anymore for "THE ANSWER(S)" or "A TRUTH". Each one of us has their own reality so to me truth is just one of possibilities.

We are souls that are born-die-born-die etc.. Yes, I've seen/see that version and 1000s of variations of it all over the net all the time.
Right now I'm interested in your view of life/afterlife ... how did you constructed that "view". I'm saying constructed because you don't look to me like a believer who will just swallow some **** flying around but someone who will gather parts/facts and make it's own "decision" on what is or isn't (feasible).

"Scientific" approach is that life starts and ends with physical body while spiritual views are more or less that life is endless/everything... Your is in middle ground so I'm interested how that "works".