View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Experiencer
Possible entity attachment?

Hi
I really had no idea where to post this. So I picked this forum.

Quick backstory - Ever since I was a young kid (3-4 age) I have suffered bad anxiety and fear. As I got older this turned into chronic anxiety and intrusive thoughts which always make me think of worst-case scenarios and things I didn't want. As a result of this pattern, I am often triggered into feeling strong emotions of fear.

Now I have been 'working on myself' for over 10 years. I have made some great progress and really expanded my level of awareness to the point where for the first time in my life I am feeling hopeful.

However, this pattern is still there. I have cleared so much within myself, mostly through long heavy meditation sessions but this fear invoking pattern remains. I feel it in my stomach solar plexus region the most.

So now I am left thinking, is this just a very deep pattern that was laid down very early in my life, which is the reason I am struggling with it still? Or, do I have an entity attached to me? When I was a kid I used to see some strange things but that left me as I reached around 7-8 years of age.

I am curious as to whether this entity thing is a possibility? Or should I just continue to work on raising my consciousness and eventually it will shift? I was considering working with a shaman if this is something which might help? Can anyone advise?

Thank you!