View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 03:29 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I understand my dear... everyone is different and responds to these entities differently...some require medication.. fortunately, I have my Hindu occult traditions to fall back on.

The way I deal with it, if I get incessant voices, night terrors or bad dreams...

First, is to open all the windows and doors and smudging with white sage...all around...or frankincense (which I prefer). As you do this, tell the spirits they are no longer welcome in your private space...set clear and definite boundaries.

Next, sprinkle salt at all the doorways and window sills...before you go to bed, take a bath with a cup full of Epsom salts and try not to go outside in the evenings, especially during a new moon..

I also keep a picture of the God I worship on the nightstand next to my bed, with a tea light burning all night...some may like to keep a picture of Jesus, pray to Archangel Michael, wear a crucifix to bed...If it gets bad, I wear my Rudraksha beads to bed.

They also hate the smell of disinfectant...So make sure your room is spotless..and I change and wash my sheets, pillow cases and air my doona in the sun on a daily basis.

Like I said, I am a Hindu and worship the Deva, Lord Shiva....who also happens to be the Lord of all three worlds.. including theirs...and this fact is not lost on them when I casually remind them of this...and how we are all on the "same side" here, but an occultist learns how to deal with the Asuras on their level, without lowering their own vibration...and above all, showing no fear, no matter how scary it gets...and meditation DOES help with that.

Other things that help to establish boundaries and territory... rubbing your own saliva over your forehead before sleeping, keeping a Yantra and/or a metallic object under your pillow..place a butter knife under your pillow and tell me if all the bad dreams stop.

I basically do ALL of the above and they leave me alone for the most part now.

All the best.

I agree with this, but i am seemingly incapable of sustaining the push. I cling to addictions in various forms, depression, and self doubt were at times it is easier to live amongst the entities. Seems like subjugation, the intent. To spurn on, to avoid and to isolate. Personally I am weak and so susceptible to all of it.... it is good to see useful advice, as in the waking world finding people to talk about these things are difficult.