Thread: Wild Weather
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
There are even some who deny the existence of Global Warming and Climate Change.

Yup. It is those in their many I frequently am exposed to every day.
'Bah' they say....''Tis all a load of hype' they spout.....
No actually it's real, it's happening before our eyes.
The 'closed off' count for a large percentage of the 'able to help change' population yet will not.
Try educating a lot of sectors/the general public regarding an issue such as Shark finning....they wont open their ears. It seriously is like talking to a brick wall. They have their minds set fullstop.....Their own bubble.....how DARE you infringe on what they perceive to be correct.
No amount of paraphernalia or passion driven speaks will ever open their minds :-(
.....Oh so lets just wait until it's far too late then shall we.....I really don't wish it to come to the 'told you so' kind of conversation....I'd much rather do the 'How can we prevent this' thing but YOU know best....

Too many have battened down the hatches.
We are on the brink of options possibly able to be put in place to save the earth. Too little are willing to peek over their mod cons. Too few really care beyond the next century.

Whoops, got carried away there with the input...aw do give me a pat on the head & send me on my way! Ta then x