View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 10:56 PM
Experiencer

I think there's your main guide, who stays with you 24/7. I take a spiritual development class, and it was explained like that is your one long lost best friend who loves you so much and only wants the best for you. In that regard, and taking how short our lives are compared to all eternity, it probably doesn't seem that long/boring/waste of time to follow us around all the time.

I think the folks you mentioned that are assigned to multiple people are ascended masters. These could be ones like Jesus, Archangels, or maybe even the folks that developed random healing techniques like reiki.

As for me, I feel it on my face, mostly on my left side. I sense a difference when I'm feeling the Holy Spirit, and that's usually over my entire top half of me. I guess you need to find the difference.

I started feeling them only after doing this guided meditation. I sat in silence for a while, then a thought came up and I asked it, and then I felt the energy. Now that I know that sensation, I can feel it pretty often.