View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Master

In my view, everything is consciousness structured in gestalts; some are nested; some are overlapped; some are disjunctive. Nothing is fixed.
gestalt = a structure, arrangement, or pattern of physical, biological, or psychological phenomena so integrated as to constitute a functional unit with properties not derivable by summation of its parts
From this perspective, the evolution of a species isn't determined by the species' individuals. Individuals have free-will, and their own individual evolvement goals. The species evolution is determined by the needs of evolvement of the species' consciousness, which isn't the sum of the individual consciousnesses, but a gestalt consciousnesses.

Also, a species' population isn't homogeneous as level of consciousness; like in a school: pupils of all grade levels; not all pupils are at the same level of knowledge, ability, growth.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.