View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 03:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would say yes, as we are all energy beings. We can all do things with that energy move things put things in the path of others, or even at times enter into their dreams.

I can remote view but I have learned that I have my place and I respect that space of others. I too know that karma will bite if you over step what you and do with energy.

I feel my EX like he is still around me most times, yet he calls it all "hocus pocus" what I can do I know well he understand it more than he lets on. I too can feel his family and the feelings they have about me. I have done spells to remove him from me but it still is a presence that is there. Alive and well til I feel his passing comes.

I too know well that he wonders on "why" as he would never see himself as being a bad person or a sick pig. His lessons in life to learn and deal with the karmic debts that pile up on a person.

I like the Freezer Spell idea. Its like putting them in suspended annimation. There in place but not in your space as much.

Lynn