Thread: Anima's Artwork
View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
With the internet making the world a much smaller place, I sure hope you keep up with your art work and inspirations. I wish I had. So many people start out being very artsy and creative when young, only to drop it all to do the practical thing of working ~ it's so wrong, sadly.

I think maintaining ones interest in art and keeping up with their talents and practice helps in 'real' life situations.

I actually dropped myself out of a linguistic gymnasium after the first year of highschool, even though I was one of the best there, because I wanted to go to an art school instead. It was the best decision I made. No matter what I pick for a college, I will be glad I got to be in such a great and serene school, and develop my artistic side. I believe it can always be a great hobby. And yes, I know I am supposed to follow my heart and do what makes me happy inside, not what will make me comfortable in life, but I am kinda torn on that. Other things make me happy, too, and I'd prefer a stable career.

Anima