View Single Post
Old 16-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Knower

Ive had this kind of connection to some celebraties...more dancers. They are more celebraties to me than actors. Most of my memories of past lives with them are all friendship based. There were two romances, one with an actress and one with a dancer sometimes its very hard for me to watch them in movies and youtube videos or read about them, because there are so many things I remember that are still relevant this life time. I still have so much love for them. I don't think my soul can ever let that go. Especially because I witnessed both their murders in previous lives. But I was lucky enough to meet a dancer that was a friend in a past life again. I have spoken to her a few times. Was able to hug her but felt no connection to her body. Its very strange because I see her often on the astral plane but trying to make conversation with her body is useless. And ive noticed that her, along with the other two I mentioned all have really dark eyes this lifetime. As though its still them but nobodys home, so to speak. I hope that makes sense. Like perhaps their bodys are still here but their souls arent, or they arent in their bodies.