View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Knower
Ummm obviously Dogs...

My Girls!! :) <3 <3

Not their actual pictures but my oldest baby girl (Born 11/11/11) she is half Lab & half pitbull/boxer mix <3 She stayed with my ex when we split up about 4 years back. It damn near killed me, but I knew it was the best thing for her, & my ex loves her as much as I do so ik she is well taken care of. But not a day goes by that I don't think about that dog... I have definitely dealt with my fair share of heartache over the course of my 33 years roaming this earth, but I had NO idea what it was to actually be heart broken until I had to separate from that stupid dog. I still dream about her & I told my ex that he could be with her this lifetime, but in her next life she's coming back to me. (: :( I am in no hurry for that dark day to come but it gives me peace knowing that we will see each other again :)

It took awhile but I finally opened my heart to the idea of another dog. She was born 2/15 of this year. I got her when she was 8 weeks old. She is a BEAUTIFUL blue nose pitbull. I have always those were just the prettiest dogs. - but once I took her home it was a real eye opener to see to how many people out there actually treat these dogs. Just go walk into any animal shelter anywhere & there is NEVER a shortage of pitbulls. You will notice about 99% of the females were used for breeding and tossed out once the sad excuse for a person had no use for them anymore & you know these people were out there repeating the cycle. Then there is a good chance you might unknowingly adopt a fighting reject. It is a very sad reality. Once I brought her home you would not even believe how many people would ask me if I was going to breed her. Then they would think I was crazy not to because "I could make alot of money"-alot of these were just random people.. then they would tell me they would totally would do that if she was theirs. I had no idea how rare her markings were for those dogs. They are highly sought after by breeders. Several people have asked me if I was going to cut her ears & tail. And even one guy I had worked with suggested fighting her. Then he tells me he had a white one for fighting back in the day (he was 20 something when he was fighting him.. you know better then) he actually started bragging about his dogs winning statistics. I had asked him are you really bragging about that was? I told him he was a piece of trash & to get a way from my desk unless it was job related. He thought I was joking of course. but I would remind him anytime he would. I am sorry but I would lose any respect for myself if I continued to treat someone that could do that- with no remorse- like an actual person. I thank God everyday she is with me because she is the sweetest thing & I can't even imagine. But there is still a higher ratio of wonderful people i meet without any malintent-& just absolutely adore her like a person should feel.

Wooaaah I did not mean to be so wordy. Got carried away. My point is I love dogs. I want a pack of em.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lab-Mix-Labrottie.com_-1.jpg (46.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 1dcb003f5ac61a358b8b5897e6bb4450.jpg (63.5 KB, 5 views)