View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
God is all awareness, all intelligence & all desire...
Wow, that sounds very good. Thanks. And my personal experience can validate this to some degree, due to my relative memory.

So how can we personally get in touch with that, without ever losing/lessening that connection?

And is this possible at all? And why yes/no?

-
Once I feel the connection, the joy and happiness or bliss or extacy of being in alignment with god is so immense, that I want it to last forever. I want that joy to become unlosable, undisconnectable. Unwavering. Unconditional ever present. I want it to be never ending and ever lasting. And only more and better for me and for all. That full blown bliss, according to all of my hearts intelligence, should be the least possible experience in existence if not the default state of being. After experiencing conscious connection with god, nothing is relevant anymore, outside of that experiencing.

And then when it doesn't, or my personal connection reveals itself to be relative, I suffer mightily. As doubt turns up in my personal experience. Or I lose touch with God in some kind of way. For whatever reason wether conditionally or unconditionally, energetically or thought wise or self contradictory thought or resistance. The suffering is so great that I need to forget about it altogether. Just because it is even possible to experience a lessening of that connection. And I ofcourse don't want that to repeat itself ever again. Yet even moving slightly to allowing more connection backfires quickly nowadays. As every single time I feel betrayed by a fake connection. That is relative and temporary. I'm looking for the eternal connection. That cannot be lost ever.