View Single Post
Old 15-12-2022, 07:15 AM
Master

My happiest moment of recent times and perhaps ever has been the birth of my son, who is 7 now. I was picking up all the magical wonderful and totally loving
Mysterious vibs just before he was born. I remember one evening just after a scan looking out at the Grey light of the Galway evening here in Ireland descending down
over the ancient stony landscape and being enraptured outside of time with pure happiness and mystery. I started to daydream about the Druids and ancient wise men etc.
..very magical indeed.
I'm hoping one day that he might become a doctor but as long as he is happy I won't be imposing that ambition on him at all. Woww he is a wise little fella. They say kids with older parents
often are wiser not sure if it's true. A gentle little soul, he is a pure blessing to me. :) and his Mother.

(Here is a little spontaneous verse i wrote for my son this morning, remembering his imminent arrival lool)

Ah the landscape is blue grey
And the Sea is not far away
And the light of your unborn soul
sings in the little silver pools
nestled amongst the timeless stones
dishevelled farmers stray after wandering
cows
I wonder then who is more ancient
is it ourselves or the world.

Ps. He is appearing in his first Christmas Play tonight, wonder will he take after his old father for the acting ! lol

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 15-12-2022 at 09:18 AM.