View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
This discussion is all well and good to describe the constitution of man, but what is man here for? ...
Seth Early Sessions, Vol 9, Session 446: "Seth Two On The Human Race"
link to the full transcript: http://al-worldview.blogspot.com/201...uman-race.html
Quote:
... Before you can be allowed into systems of reality that are more extensive and open, you must first learn to handle energy, and see, through physical materializations, the concrete result of thought and emotion.
... The responsibility for creation must be clearly understood. You cannot hurt others within your system. To some extent you are, comparatively speaking, in a soundproof and isolated room. Hate creates destruction and in that room, until the lesson is learned, destruction follows destruction.
In the terms of other systems that particular kind of destruction is meaningless and does not exist, but you believe that it does, and the agonies of the dying are sorely felt.
... Creation, creativity is natural under all systems and all circumstances, but your system is a training system for emerging consciousness; for have a talent does not yet know how to use it, and must be trained. ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.