View Single Post
Old 16-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
1) Is it too soon for me to start asking higher self questions and expect true answers? Do I need more practice, as, it's only been two weeks.
2) Is it possible, my subconscious mind already believed, although erroneously, before I asked the question, that this certain person must be the maker of th device?
3) Is an entity, other than my higher self, operating the pendulum?

Briefly, from my own experience, you should meditate on your higher self (the feeling) for some time, and then pray for at least 10 minutes to your Higher Self for guidance before you begin dowsing the pendulum.

Another important point is that you should never ask questions about "data" (like your question) but about "principles" and about yourself generally. Your Higher Self is the immortal part of you. It is the spark of God. It is not the subconscious mind.

If you ask questions like which color shirt is my friend wearing, then you will likely get a wrong answer. So, dont ask frivolous questions from the Higher Self, but questions that matter to you in a very real way.

There is yet another thing that you must remember: tricky spirits can influence the pendulum.... so before doing pendulum dowsing you must also affirm that no one external is influencing the pendulum.