View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Experiencer

Pendulum Accuracy

For two weeks, I have been practicing with the pendulum, for purposes of communicating with my higher self, which my understanding is my subconscious mind.

I practice every morning, and the pendulum seems to be moving better and better each day.

Two days ago, I asked higher self a question, holding pendulum over a yes/no chart.

Briefly, the question had to do with asking higher self if a certain electronic device was handcrafted by a certain person. Answer came back yes.

When I contacted the person by email, attached a picture of the electronic device, the person said, " no, I did not make that item, it's not one of mine ".

So, the pendulum gave me a yes answer, when it should have been no. The person would have no reason to lie about it. Nothing to gain or lose.

My questions:

1) Is it too soon for me to start asking higher self questions and expect true answers? Do I need more practice, as, it's only been two weeks.

2) Is it possible, my subconscious mind already believed, although erroneously, before I asked the question, that this certain person must be the maker of th device?

3) Is an entity, other than my higher self, operating the pendulum?