View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Seeker

Color Spiritual quest for Siddhas

Hey guys

A friend and me are currently planing an adventure to India. Our rough sketch is to visit the Isha ashram, attend a few programs and then head out to find Siddhas (people who attained Siddhis). Timespan: 1,5~3months
Although I did experience quite a lot of basic-level telepathy and other paranormal stuff, I want to totally eradicate the last pieces of doubt in my mind questioning the master-level siddhis. I want to experience these things for myself, I want to see them, learn how to -at least in theory- achieve them and generally ask the people who obviously achieved higher understanding than me a few questions about the nature of reality. Since I cannot gauge my current level of understanding in relation to siddhis, I leave open whether or not I want to stay there to achieve some of them myself. First and most important step: experience these things with my own eyes.

The big question is only: how can I find these Siddhas (that also speak English)? I totally do not intend to waste my time on people who just talk. I know there is a general attitude to not exhibit these skills in public and most definately I do not want to meet a black magician or someone with low (e.g. money) intentions. Are you aware of areas which are said to have a lot of siddhas?

If any of you could help me finding the real masters, that would be most appreciated