View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpro
I think it is gone, I feel like an empty heartless person, as though the fear burned all my good karma. Not totally sure how it all works but I do feel incapable of love. I feel like I’m beyond the place of being able to look at fear, I just have no equanimity to be able to sit with it. This is what I pray for- the ability to surrender and allow love in, to therefore go into the fear and just generally be happy. This is how it worked last time...although I was not seeking it, it just came . Right now my mind is so far from surrendering/ every moment it obsesses and grasps , even my own breath.
I don’t even know if my guard is even down during sleep. I still have dreams of chasing love and grasping etc. But I still want to ask. Even though I have been and it has not been working haha.

So you want to surrender and be open to love to enable you to go into the fear.

Perhaps it should be the other way round. You need to go into the fear so you can surrender and be open to love.

We are all afraid of fear. It challenges us at our deepest levels. But if we can connect with our fear, and then just sit and be present with this fear, without resistance, then fear becomes just an energy flowing through us. It ceases to threaten us.

Fear is the barrier between where you are and where you want to be. If you can surrender to fear then you may break through to a deeper place. Brandon Bays describes going through this process in The Journey.

Peace