View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my case I have always been telepathic with my higher self. Some insights into that and how I do things are here.

http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/fo...p?f=18&t=87687

What I believe is that my experiences are valid. When we do what I call Self Talk we open the door to all that we are. If you are prepared to love all that you are then these experiences are comfortable. We all have a higher self and a dark side. These are aspects of the self the human intellect has neen conditioned to ignore.

I have verified many things for myself. I make no attempt to prove any thing to any one. Yes over my 77 years of practice I have learned a few things.

John

You know, I had another experience today where my telepathy was verified. I am in awe, once again. I believe you, John. It's harder for me, because I didn't start hearing the voices until I was 29. I went to a mental ward for 5 days because my reality shattered. Luckily, I came to my senses after 2 days in the ward and was let out. Been stable sense, thankfully. This sort of thing can drive someone completely out of their minds if unprepared and happening later in life. Clearly, I had some angels on my side.

Any advice or anything you think might be helpful, I would be incredibly appreciative of. Because there's one thing I've learned. I'm stuck with this for life. Don't get me wrong - I'm very grateful for it, but there's no going back to 'normal'. And, it's hard to live with, when you don't 100% know what is objectively true telepathy, and what is fantasy, or just your own mind working with you. My solution right now? Trust. Trust the process.