View Single Post
Old 26-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Master
I've heard of that the my t-shirt has been I've heard of people in my church has been pushed around by spirit
All I know you've got to tell them you're in charge not them over if you're bad and toxic I don't mind a good spirit they can stay but the bad ones know this is my house not yours and leave my animals alone
I know one of my medium friends she left herself she did and it's church at the help get rid of the Angels for the Manor House he had to get rid of the evil spirit I got in her house
Because you cannot sleep because she forgot to give off and sit at theirs
It's right now when I go to the open circles I give off FM service I give off if I say something but I did but I've never ever give an international median I must before message before tell now when I saw somebody buying that international medium clear as there I saying it and I was put on I scared myself it was
I never ever tried to take them home and kiss it about people but if they're good people I don't mind
But you have to tell him you are in charge not then
My old cat Lucy she used to say my dad on the stairs used to should read the stairs everyday I doubt the coming down on a stairlift because she was waiting for it to come down and make a philosopher to make a fuss of her and I'm sure she saw a skirt everyday till the day she died
Plus my cat I've got no my two cats I've got no vsc spirit and sent and failed I just sent a bad with it but I tell him to go via because I am in charge nothing
The good spirit give us love divine kisses Phil hair on her head and kisses on Etsy st. Ives up at night to let us know that he loves us
I don't know if this makes sense innit what I've been saying
But the last four years since I've been going to that church I have learnt a lot hopefully I'll do it soon hopefully I'll get to the classes soon define volunteers on Trust

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔