View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Ascender
If I have a well lit apartment with a lot of natural light - I see the shadows in the daytime - I have often compared them to tarantulas because thats about what size they are - but I usually just call them lumps of shadow - there's not just one there are several

for my entire childhood there was a big dark figure that stood at the end of my bed at night - I would hide under the covers for hours and then finally peek out to see if it was gone but it would still be there every time - it started when we moved into a big haunted house when I was in second grade - my bed would also shake

this happened every night for decades - I would hide under the covers until I finally fell asleep every night - only in that one room - in later years I moved to different rooms and it didn't happen

since I left my well lit apartment - I have lived in two dark apartments - now I see black spots about the size of roaches or spiders -

I was in Oregon and there were a lot of spiders - so I always thought I was seeing spiders - but there was nothing there - now I'm in Arizona and there are roaches - so now I think I'm seeing roaches - but there's nothing there when I look

the black spots disappear when I look at them - but the shadow lumps don't - they just stay there and move around -- I think it's dark energy

I also have flash hallucinations of carnage and butchery when I eat meat - like ptsd flashbacks -- but I also see them when I stand in a certain spot sometimes
I have noticed it happening repeatedly in the exact same spot several times - in a few different places

Last edited by Hologram8 : 03-08-2020 at 02:47 PM.