View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 03:20 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Yes. I don't literally mean spacetime though, I'm speaking cryptically about something else. Belief is what is used to blind and distract people from actually figuring it out.

Yes, and I am speaking literally about spacetime.....and I suppose I am also speaking a bit cryptically as well.

What people are blind to, often due to ignorance of one thing or another, can often prevent them from figuring things out, and leave open the door for them to hold any number of beliefs that they otherwise might not, or at least regard with skepticism. A universal truth for all of us I would think.

I expect you might agree with what I said, but perhaps from a point of view 180 degrees from the direction I am sending it. But then I suppose that when two people face each other and speak it often happens that they are in fact facing 180 degrees in opposite directions. Perhaps the thing to do is to get the two to both face toward the object of their discussion. Then if they are still at odd angles, one can surmise they are in fact talking about two different things. Which may not solve the whole problem, but at least now they can see what they themselves are talking about rather then talking about what they thought the other one and themselves were talking about.

Although that does often take a bit of fun out of the whole thing, and since we discussing nefarious connections between the covid virus, monoliths, and UFOs, I think taking the fun out of it would at least partially defeat the whole purpose for personal participation in perpetuation of such proposition in the first place.
Capisce?