View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 12:17 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
You'll be convinced soon enough but time is relative.
We'll be waiting forever if we expect something to come from another planet.
You'll be waiting 7000 more years if you somehow manage to hide under a rock and miss it.

I wouldn't worry about humans destroying themselves, that would end the "fun" for the gods that delight themselves in human suffering. But like for those in my spiritual family, a war has just started.

I hope in the end we'll all be laughing at what's been done to us but I don't know, in this strand of time. But I'm glad to be here and able to hear other's question these things freely, whereas in other places I find myself this is all off to the side more.

True, both time and space are relative. If I could go fast enough, I could travel across the galaxy and back in 15 minutes flat. But don't wait for me, you would be waiting for what seems like forever, much much longer then 7000 years.

I don't personally believe there are any gods delighting in human suffering. Just humans who think they are gods, and other humans who believe them, creating a lot of human suffering. That and doing a lot of damage that may or may not be reversible. But yeah, this is not something that can be talked about in some circles and earn one a warm reception.