View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 09:52 AM
asearcher

hi past pilot, super interesting, thank you for telling us =) I kind of rest in the belief that not all of us go through the tunnel of light and review our life and then pick a new life when it is time. I believe it is possible for some to linger on. I don't know about one child but has told me several stories of having watched us years before birth that nobody told it about.

I have one story about a possible-ghost-child and it began to happen after a regression. It was the eldest child of its siblings, the one to live the longest, think it felt responsible for its responsibilities which it's father had put on the child even at young age, normal those days, I bet. But then I don't know if it truly was low level energies that had insight to my experience and was only playing a game with me. The children has felt it and it only recognized old toys but mostly it was a shoe that look similar to those kind of shoes used in those days. I have had lots of experiences with this one. Too children visiting or being in the home. In the past life I was in trouble (mentally) because of the hardship and the children getting sick and dying. I think the connection and the high level of grief can work like an energy-connection-mist that if the child gets too close it can feel it too much and be "trapped" in it for a while before moving on. Free will seem to dominate the after life as well. I think other spirits, guides, visit the child now and then, but if the child wish to remain it will do so, it will still be alright but this is just me speaking of personal experiences. Usually a child wish to be with its family. Over there the time is different, I understand the concept of that there is no time, so me thinking in terms my God it has been there all along means nothing as time don't make it suffer, everything is now, and I think overall that is how it is with small children, time is something else to them, even here on Earth.