Thread: C.G.Jung
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2023, 07:53 AM
Knower

There is something else I also want to mention here, I have been getting answers through dreams, there are times when I think about something, really think and wonder, for example the war going on in Russia, I was worried if it broke out to a world war, how could I protect myself, if I survived what about the radiation - that night I had a dream and was given instructions how to build a gas mask, i woke and drew all the components needed and how they fit together, i never have been able to come up with something like this, I didn’t even know anything of science, I took to google and searched home made gas mask and to my surprise it was exactly like my dream, I was astonished.
I also dreamed about the old greek symbols of A,B & G (alpha, beta, gamma, and paper blocking and absorbing certain radiation particles like alpha, I googled this and it was true, so I am learning things I did not know. I dont know why I was shown it but watched a video on the alpha, beta, gamma paper and it Intregued me.

Last edited by vibrations : 31-07-2023 at 08:46 AM.