View Single Post
Old 15-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Seeker
Possibly to astral project if you have chronic pain?

Hello to all , if you’re reading this .. thank you for taking the time I appreciate it . I’ve been having such a strong pull toward astral projection it’s as if every cell in my body wants to leave the flesh behind . Had a bit of an ego death and ever since I can almost with 100 percent certainty say there is a seed planted in my head that I need not waste anymore time and that it’s crucial I spend time in thought and leave myself and this world behind (not speaking of physical death) . My souls feels ready to experience a deeper sense of being and self this planet and all of its constructs are holding me back from . Naturally my brain is fighting this and the more I continue with daily life and not stop to meditate the more it grows inside of me that this is not what I am to be doing . Problem is every time I have payed down to just be still and astral project I experience chronic pain which I feel is permitting me from leaving my body . I have piriformis which is the muscles in my glute/hip region where they are inflamed and touch the sciatic nerve and cause great pain and discomfort when laying on one position to long . Does anyone have any advice for me ? I am new to astral projection I know others that have astral projected but yet to experience it myself . I’m sure there may be other reasons but I am determined and trying to practise being of silent mind and body waiting for this to happen . My belief is strong I just can’t get past distractions of my own bodies pain and sometimes distractions around me . If it’s an itch I can work through it and not move but if it’s pain it’s hard for me to be still . - Raven Royalty