View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 05:22 PM
With respect, below, how did you come to that conclusion, what am I missing? Thanks
.................................................. ..................................
He went away from there and came to his hometown, and his disciples followed him. And on the Sabbath he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were astonished, saying, “Where did this man get these things? What is the wisdom given to him? How are such mighty works done by his hands?Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him. - Mark 6:1-3 ESV
''The citizens of Nazareth didn’t know him as someone who was just returning after leaving at the age of 12.
Their remarks show he had grown up in their town, learned carpentry from Joseph, and worked as a carpenter."

.................................................. ..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru