View Single Post
Old 26-10-2019, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

Quote:
justASimpleGuy---Maybe it's just semantics, but at 246 GeV electromagnetism and the weak nuclear force unify into the electroweak force. Two Nobel prizes were awarded for that work.

Yeah, I was paying attention to that info when it first came out.

Quote:
It's theorized the electroweak force isn't even a fundamental force and if enough energy is applied, on the order of 10 to the 15th GeV, it would unify with the strong nuclear force. That's GUT or Grand Unified Theory.

Yeah Ive been through all that it is not semantics. Differrentiation exists eternally as Gravity and Dark Energy primarily. They are diametric opposites of a torus positive and negative shape.

Quote:
It's further posited if even more energy were applied, requiring an accelerator 1,000 light years in diameter, GUT would unify with gravity and that's TOE or Theory of Everything. Aside from the energy requirements the other big obstacle is there's no viable theory of quantum gravity.

Yeah, well Lee Smolin states it would take a accellerator the size of solar system to quantise gravity ---and I would add in Dark Energy---.

gravity are unified {connected } as that changes its location as the postive and negative surface of a torus. Postive > negative > positive > negative.

Here is a rather simple example that even your simple guy mind should be able to grasp since you not willing to consider a torus.

..)....is a geodesic curved line and one side is concave and one side is convex. This is inherently duality that you can never destroy/cancel-out. I could go on, but anything I say appears to go in one ear and out the other with you.

Quote:
You can find all this on YT under "GUTs and TOEs" narrated by Dr. Don Lincoln, an experimental particle physicist with Fermilab.

Been there done that over the years, Learned from and move on. When you want move forward ----/\/\/\/---> with me, with what Ive learned, processed and recalled, redigested, learned, process and redigested many times along with my own rather simple discovers and relevant, along the way.

I think you will need to place your ego and much of your education of to the side, temporariy-- to see a rational, logical common sense road forward, or beyond or through all of the noise so many theories out there.

............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.......

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman