View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
I'm going to test that technique of moving your arms "up & down" too.

Here is what I'm going to experiment:

1 - Ill go to bed at 23pm

2 - Ill wake up at 2am

3 - Ill relax with binaureal beats for 30 minutes first

4 - then, I will use that technique of "moving your arms up & down" for 30 minutes

I'm going to do that for 5 days (weekdays)

One thing is clear, your state of mind must be relaxed with awareness... but vibrations are NOT required to get success

That's the main issue.

You want to force vibrations, vibration, vibrations... Then your state of mind gets anxious/frustrated by the lack of it, and no wonder why I fail so much with this!

I'll change.

I'll use binaureal beats for 30 minutes meanwhile I relax as much as I humanly can without any need of vibrations, or any of that "ENERGETIC LUCKY" stuff (The main problem of the thread) which I face too

Then, in that place of maximum relation I will do the separation technique with as much, and as much joy as possible without any need of vibrations for 30 minutes.

I'm going to experiment with it.

Maybe is effective, maybe is isn't. But I'm going to do it again, at 2am every weekday from monday to friday with binaureal beats.

Next time don't forget to stabilize yourself!- Otherwise the experience doesn't last for 2 minutes!

Remember to say early on, as soon as possible

"Awarenes Now!"

"Control Now!"

"Stabilization Now!"

You said this over & over, meanwhile you stop & focus on the details of the walls or the floor.

Then after getting calmed, you choose the big goal to go

As a habit, I always go to the mirror of my house first and see what's my form. That's cool, because sometimes you will get surprises.... HAHA