View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
Again, sorry if I offended you inavalan. Could you please explain why channelers constantly contradict each other, and by what criteria we can know that a revelation is genuine and not just something retrieved from the psychic field?

Thanks very much - interested to hear your thoughts.
You haven't offended me. I just commented about your sententious commenting. I don't affiliate myself with psychics or mediums, and I believe that there are quite a number of fakes and self-deluded among those who pretend to be. It is just that you can't say that about all of them.

Regarding "why channelers constantly contradict each other" ... Leaving aside the fakes and self-deluded, there are two reasons that immediately come to mind:
  • all channeling information is distorted
    • due to the channel's beliefs, emotions, expectations
    • because the non-physical information can't be fully interpreted with the physical senses, hence it is translated and suffers losses, and distortions
  • free will: both future and past are continuously created / selected from the available probabilities in the present moment, which is the point of power
Regarding "by what criteria we can know that a revelation is genuine" ... Obviously use the channel's track record, and consider what I wrote above. You can't ever be sure. The good side is that you have much more control over what'll happen than most people believe.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 22-12-2020 at 12:06 AM.